Friday, August 5, 2011

Week 6 wrap

This week has been a bit of a blur. Work has been crazy. We have been restructuring news and sales and as I mentioned previously I feel I have been fighting a losing battle trying to convince leadership to incorporate some technology into their process changes. I have also inherited responsibility for mentoring several managers who are "at risk" based on performance and reluctance to the changes. From a Human Resource Development standpoint, it has been a good few weeks despite the long hours, because I got to test out some of my new educational chops on creating new job descriptions and using ADDIE to facilitate the changes. Now down to what I have worked on this week. I posted five blog posts. Because of my news background, I was drawn to an article about how publishers can better use social networking tools to get news out there. I also made three discussion board posts. I also finished up the book chapter.

No comments:

Post a Comment